Little Learners Summer Camp for children ages 4-6 is a developmental based camp that provides fun themed experiences.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have modified Summer Camp 2021 operations, guidelines, policies and procedures.
Sadly, at this time, field trips and swimming have been cancelled.
We will be following guidelines, procedures and protocols set by the Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing Division (CCLD),
Los Angeles Department of Public Health (LADPH), California Department of Education, Child Care division (CDE ECE), CAL/OSHA, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other agencies who have regulations set for child care and early childhood providers. We also follow all of the rules and regulations which are set by the City of Calabasas.
Below are just a few of the new things that will be implemented for Summer Camp 2021:
- Daily health checks will take place
- Health checks including temperature checks using no-touch thermometers will be taken at drop off
- Anyone with a fever of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to attend
- Enrollment will be limited to full time (Monday through Friday)
- Social distancing will be practiced
- Children will be assigned a space at a table within their camp room
- Children will be broken into groups of 14 children or the number permitted by LA County. The groups of campers will remain consistent on a daily basis.
- Children will be assigned materials (glue, markers, crayons, scissors, etc.) that they will keep at their designated space for use.
- These items will be sanitized daily
- Staff will be assigned to each age group and they will remain with those children on a daily basis
- Staff will wear masks at all times