Please let us know if you have any questions beyond those listed below. We are always willing to answer whatever questions you might have pertaining to our programs.

What’s your registration process?

Full camp paperwork must be filled out and processed before a camper can start. Please download the appropriate paperwork and email, fax or drop it off for processing.

Do you offer accept child care funding?

Yes, we accept funding from CCRC (Child Care Resource Center), DCSF (Department of Child and Family Services) and other local Resource and Referral funding.

Do you offer any type of scholarships?

Yes, we do. There is paperwork that needs to be filled out and submitted with specific supporting documentation.

My child has allergies. What do you do for snack?

We serve peanut/nut free snacks and also have special items on hand for those to have with gluten and other food allergies. We also recommend coming in to discuss other food options with our staff.